    I have Microsoft Office 2000 and Windows XP

    Help

    JVW

    Jan Van Waardenburg, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Jan  Van Waardenburg

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Jan Van Waardenburg" wrote in message
    news:SXXoe.105$

    > Out of the blue I can not open my MS Photo Editor. by double clicking.
    > I have Microsoft Office 2000 and Windows XP

    And what happens when you double-click the desktop icon? Is there an error
    message? Can you run it from its Start Menu item? Can you run it from the
    executable the shortcut points to? Is the executable the shortcut points to
    actually present? Does the fault affect everyone that logs into the
    workstation, one of them or multiple users?

    As you haven't supplied any of the info above... try repairing Office.

    Dave Lear, Jun 6, 2005

  3. "Dave Lear" <> skrev i melding
    > "Jan Van Waardenburg" wrote in message
    >
    > > Out of the blue I can not open my MS Photo Editor. by double clicking.
    > > I have Microsoft Office 2000 and Windows XP

    > And what happens when you double-click the desktop icon? Is there an error
    > message? Can you run it from its Start Menu item? Can you run it from the
    > executable the shortcut points to? Is the executable the shortcut points

    > actually present? Does the fault affect everyone that logs into the
    > workstation, one of them or multiple users?
    >
    > As you haven't supplied any of the info above... try repairing Office.

    Try this named PhotoFiltre i''m using it myself. This program is in many
    languages, and try it. I has used it for more than 4 monts. On this adress
    it's an very simple program named Reflet as you can use for lake animations.
    Olam. Odda.
    http://www.photofiltre.com/

    OLA M. JORDAL, Jun 7, 2005