    I had to reinstall Windows XP recently and in process lost Outlook together
    with Address Book and recent e mails. Any way of recovering these?

    Thanks

    Owen, Mar 29, 2008

  2. Owen on 3/29/2008 in <fslvmv$ulj$> after much
    thought,came up with this jewel:
    > I had to reinstall Windows XP recently and in process lost Outlook together
    > with Address Book and recent e mails. Any way of recovering these?
    >
    > Thanks

    Are you talking about Outlook or Outlook Express?
    Outlook uses .pst and Outlook Express uses .dbx + .wab format. Search
    the drive(s) for those extensions.

    --
    Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
    Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html

    What's in a Name?, Mar 30, 2008

  3. Owen

    Owen Guest

    Thanks for help, I use Outlook , archive file is ".pst" ,most of which I
    have recovered
    Owen

    Owen, Apr 1, 2008
  4. "Owen" <> after much thought,came up with this jewel in

    > Thanks for help, I use Outlook , archive file is ".pst" ,most of
    > which I have recovered
    > Owen

    Glad to hear you got most of it back. I'll bet you'll make regular
    backups in the future.

    max

    What's in a Name?, Apr 3, 2008