    I would appreaciate if someone out there could help.

    Thanks.
    Sunny
    Sunny, May 4, 2004

  2. Sunny

    Thor Guest

    what version of outlook?

    "Sunny" <> wrote in message
    news:c76joa$...
    > 1) Microsoft Outlook
    > At first when i used to click send/rec icon in M.O, i could receive/send

    my
    > mails really fast, but now it takes a hell lot of time. I have to keep
    > clicking it. Then it shows errors. Pls help.
    >
    > 2) I have to return library books on time otherwise i get fined. In order

    > avoid that is there a way, when once u turn on your computer it prompts

    you

    Thor, May 4, 2004

  3. Sunny

    Sunny Guest

    version 2002

    Sunny, May 4, 2004
  4. Sunny

    Thor Guest

    "Sunny" <> wrote in message
    > version 2002

    Well, that version (from OfficeXP) has a bug when you are using email with a
    POP server, which causes send/recieve failures. It causes the thing to take
    forever trying to retrieve messages from the server, and complete failures
    to do so much of the time. I had the issue happen on one machine in an
    office of 6 with identical configs, so it's hard to tell just who will
    encounter it. I believe the fix is included in the OfficeXP service pack 3,
    so perhaps you should try downloading and installing that service pack.
    Maybe it will correct your problem. I had to get the hotfix directly from
    Microsoft support at the time, because SP3 wasn't out yet.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827349&Product=offxp
    Thor, May 4, 2004