Microsoft Outlook Express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry Nijjhar, Apr 10, 2008.

  1. Chaudhry Nijjhar, Apr 10, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Leroy Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is missing.
    > I have got from, Message but no date column.
    >
    > What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

    Right click to the right of Subject on menu bar, left click columns
    and then 'tic' the column headings you want.

    Leroy, Apr 10, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    VanguardLH Guest

    Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is missing.
    > I have got from, Message but no date column.

    Right-click on the column header and add the column you want. Drag it
    left or right to position the column where you want.

    > What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

    Yeah, so what? Outlook EXPRESS is unrelated to Outlook. Did you expect
    to find WordPerfect bundled in with MS Office because there was a
    product in there called Word?

    VanguardLH, Apr 10, 2008
  4. "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    > Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:
    >
    >> My email is through Microsoft Outlook Express and my date column is
    >> missing.
    >> I have got from, Message but no date column.

    > Right-click on the column header and add the column you want. Drag it
    > left or right to position the column where you want.
    >
    >> What shall I do? I use Microsoft Office 2000 but the Disc is missing.

    > Yeah, so what? Outlook EXPRESS is unrelated to Outlook. Did you expect
    > to find WordPerfect bundled in with MS Office because there was a
    > product in there called Word?

    Thanks. I have sorted it out.

    --
    Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.

    For articles on sister Christian and Sikh communities, visit:-
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Apr 11, 2008