    see them at the moment is to open up outlook, is there a way to have the
    remiders to pop up where ever I am on the computer, if not how could I set
    it up to become my home page. thanks viv
    viv, Jun 8, 2004

  2. viv

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "viv" <> wrote in
    news:ca4644$4hq$:

    > Hi
    > When using calender in the above, when I set reminders the only time I
    > can see them at the moment is to open up outlook, is there a way to
    > have the remiders to pop up where ever I am on the computer, if not
    > how could I set it up to become my home page. thanks viv

    I didn't know MS Outlook Express had a Calendar System in it. I know
    Outlook has a Calendar System but not Outlook Express.

    If you put a short-cut for Outlook in the Start-up folder when you boot
    the machine, Outlook will start. Then you can minimize Outlook and it
    will set in the job tray (area next to the clock) and run.

    By doing that, Outlook is always running and if an appointment reminder
    from the Calendar system comes due, Outlook will notify you.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 8, 2004

  3. viv

    Brian Guest

    "viv" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi
    > When using calender in the above, when I set reminders the only time I can
    > see them at the moment is to open up outlook, is there a way to have the
    > remiders to pop up where ever I am on the computer, if not how could I set
    > it up to become my home page. thanks viv

    I'm being nosy now.. but are u sure its OE u are using and not outlook? i
    didn't think that outlook express came with a calender function.. or is this
    a plugin?
    Brian, Jun 8, 2004
  4. viv

    viv Guest

    Sorry it is OE

    viv, Jun 8, 2004
  5. viv

    Brian Guest

    "viv" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Sorry it is OE
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "viv" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > > Hi
    > > > When using calender in the above, when I set reminders the only time I

    > can
    > > > see them at the moment is to open up outlook, is there a way to have

    the
    > > > remiders to pop up where ever I am on the computer, if not how could I

    > set
    > > > it up to become my home page. thanks viv
    > > >

    > > I'm being nosy now.. but are u sure its OE u are using and not outlook?

    > > didn't think that outlook express came with a calender function.. or is

    > this
    > > a plugin?

    do me a favour viv.. go onto the q mark on the top of your screen and click
    info! i'm pretty sure that you are using outlook and not outlook express..
    please post us what it says... outlook or outlook express?.. maybe then you
    will get more response.. i don't have outlook running but I'm sure others
    can help you..
    Brian, Jun 8, 2004
  6. viv

    Brian Guest

    "Brian" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "viv" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Sorry it is OE
    > > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "viv" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > > can

    > the

    > > set
    > > > >

    > > > I'm being nosy now.. but are u sure its OE u are using and not

    outlook?
    > > > didn't think that outlook express came with a calender function.. or

    is
    > > this
    > > > a plugin?
    > > >

    > do me a favour viv.. go onto the q mark on the top of your screen and

    click
    > info! i'm pretty sure that you are using outlook and not outlook express..
    > please post us what it says... outlook or outlook express?.. maybe then

    you
    > will get more response.. i don't have outlook running but I'm sure others
    > can help you..

    forget my last.. just read your headers and you are using OE 6, but what i
    can't figure out is where you got this calender from? i don't have it and am
    using OE 6.. plese let us know where you click to get it
    Brian, Jun 8, 2004
  7. viv

    gaspin Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in news::

    <snip>

    > forget my last.. just read your headers and you are using OE 6, but
    > what i can't figure out is where you got this calender from? i don't
    > have it and am using OE 6.. plese let us know where you click to get
    > it

    I think you’re correct. I believe than when you start the newsreader in
    Outlook it launches OE newsreader. I am unaware of a calendar with OE or a
    plugin for one. If I’m wrong, please let know where/how I can get the
    calendar. TIA
    gaspin, Jun 8, 2004
  8. viv

    Brian Guest

    "gaspin" <~~gaspin~~@krone.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Brian" <> wrote in news::
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > > forget my last.. just read your headers and you are using OE 6, but
    > > what i can't figure out is where you got this calender from? i don't
    > > have it and am using OE 6.. plese let us know where you click to get
    > > it
    > >

    > I think you're correct. I believe than when you start the newsreader in
    > Outlook it launches OE newsreader. I am unaware of a calendar with OE or a
    > plugin for one. If I'm wrong, please let know where/how I can get the
    > calendar. TIA

    i would be very interested aswell
    Brian, Jun 8, 2004
  9. viv

    > "gaspin" <~~gaspin~~@krone.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > "Brian" <> wrote in news::
    > >
    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > > forget my last.. just read your headers and you are using OE 6, but
    > > > what i can't figure out is where you got this calender from? i don't
    > > > have it and am using OE 6.. plese let us know where you click to get
    > > > it
    > > >

    > > I think you're correct. I believe than when you start the newsreader in
    > > Outlook it launches OE newsreader. I am unaware of a calendar with OE or

    > > plugin for one. If I'm wrong, please let know where/how I can get the
    > > calendar. TIA

    > i would be very interested aswell

    nope that was my own newsreader.. don't matter we know now..
    Brian, Jun 8, 2004
  10. viv

    Duane Arnold Guest

    gaspin <~~gaspin~~@krone.net> wrote in

    > "Brian" <> wrote in news::
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> forget my last.. just read your headers and you are using OE 6, but
    >> what i can't figure out is where you got this calender from? i don't
    >> have it and am using OE 6.. plese let us know where you click to get
    >> it
    >>

    > I think you’re correct. I believe than when you start the newsreader
    > in Outlook it launches OE newsreader. I am unaware of a calendar with
    > OE or a plugin for one. If I’m wrong, please let know where/how I can
    > get the calendar. TIA

    Yes, I use Outlook that has the Calendar Control in it. I also use OE as
    the NG reader, which Outlook calls as its default NG reader, or one can
    launch OE independently as the NG reader. I also use Xnews.

    There may be some third party calendar control plug-in somewhere in the
    world for OE, maybe. <g>

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 8, 2004