    and have updated it. Could my DSL server thru Sprint have any thing to do
    with this. I really don't think so since I am able to access my Outlook from
    work. It does accept my pass words. Helpppppppppp!
    Sandy Jaick, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Sandy Jaick

    Miggsee Guest

    It seriously sounds to me that you need to bring this issue up with your
    work technicians.

    "Sandy Jaick" <> wrote in message
    > I use Microsoft Outlook at work. I' suppose to be able to access at home

    my

    Miggsee, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Sandy Jaick

    Billh Guest

    If you have Windows 98 try and put in your Domain as well. I have seen
    times where you can put in the right user name and password a few times and
    then you get an access denied page then you hit F5 or refresh and you get
    right in. I use web based Outlook for my work email. I fix the computers
    but do not have one of my own at work so I check mail from where ever I am.

    Billh, Jun 24, 2003