    engineers can't find the solution.

    I use XP Pro. Tel. 0118 962 3200.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have these two programme running and whenever I open Microsoft
    > Outlook and close it, on closing I get a message of error reporting to
    > Microsoft. I send the error and then the programme closes.

    What is the error?

    > I would like to know how I could merge the two or get my files from
    > Outlook Express copied and store in Microsoft Outlook?

    Outlook Express>File>Export>Messages

    > My PC clock also stops when I shut down my PC for the night. Medion
    > engineers can't find the solution.

    Sounds like the BIOS battery needs to be replaced.

    > I use XP Pro. Tel. 0118 962 3200.

    I'll have my friendly neighborhood replacement window salesman call right
    away.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya The Old Sourdough.

    In <news:Xns97F747C99C4241258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131> you wrote:

    > What is the error?

    The following line describes the error:

    > Chaudhry Nijjhar mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    He's either very stupid or a clever troll, though I'd put the percentages
    at around 80:20 on that likelihood.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Ponder mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hiya The Old Sourdough.
    >
    > In <news:Xns97F747C99C4241258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131> you wrote:
    >
    >> What is the error?

    > The following line describes the error:
    >
    >> Chaudhry Nijjhar mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    There is a certain element of truth to that.

    > He's either very stupid or a clever troll, though I'd put the
    > percentages
    > at around 80:20 on that likelihood.

    Well, he posts from NTL. Need I say more?

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 5, 2006
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya The Old Sourdough.

    In <news:Xns97F7675213A6E1258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131> you wrote:

    > Well, he posts from NTL. Need I say more?

    :p

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Jul 6, 2006