microsoft outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by ChronicBoy, Sep 18, 2008.

  1. ChronicBoy

    ChronicBoy Guest

    Hi i've encountered something very strange recently.

    I recieved a HTML email from a company(not spyware or one of those
    type of software)
    and i can see everything cleary but when i forward it for someone else
    outlook 2003 just changes the HTML email instantley, and everything
    turns into
    an attachment. but what the strange thing is i don't see no URL or
    nothing else
    only those attachments and nothing else.

    I've made some printscreen so you can understand what i really mean.

    This is the original HTML email that i got:
    http://theprogtagonist.googlegroups...AD2IpbJ47SrTsnfj0IQA8FQsgHSk3J1AInW4Gun5px25g
    and this is how it's going to end up when i forward the email to
    someone else

    http://theprogtagonist.googlegroups...AD2IpbJ47SrTsnfj0IQA8FQsgHSk3J1AInW4Gun5px25g

    can someone describe what the heck is going on to me

    Thank You In Advance

    ChronicBoy, Sep 18, 2008