Microsoft Order in Process email problems!

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?=, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. Well i have tried to download the trial software twice making sure that my
    outlook 2003 filters were allowing all microsoft.com emails through
    unfiltered and this is what i get?

    I have done this twice and recieved the exact same email with the only
    difference being the order number. Am i supposed to wait for another email
    or am i missing the rest of the original email.
    Thanks in advance.
    Trev

    "**********************************Please keep this e-mail for your
    records.********************************** Thank you for registering to
    download the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial Software Kit.Note: The
    size of the download is approximately 575 megabytes (MB). The file you will
    download is in ISO image format and should be burned to CD before
    installation.To burn the ISO file to a CD, you must have a CD-RW drive (CD
    burner) with appropriate supporting software. If you do not have a CD burner,
    there are third-party software products available on the Internet that will
    allow you to create a virtual CD
    drive.--------------------------------------------------------------------Installation
    InstructionsThe following steps summarize the installation process. More
    detailed step-by-step installation and configuration instructions are
    available in the readme.htm file included with the software.To install the
    trial software for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Trial Software Ki"

    =?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?=, Jul 10, 2005

  2. How long has this been happening? If you just received this within the last
    24hours, I wouldn't worry too much, it probably be there soon, just takes
    time as it is already know with this service.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 10, 2005

  3. Thanks for the quick reply.

    I did try last night, and then again just now. I thought i was doing
    something wrong or maybe my internet provider was filtering my email messages
    from microsoft.

    By the sounds of it i will just have to wait patiently like everyone else.
    The email they send is kinda lame though as it looks like they were suppossed
    to include the download link with it, but it must be coming in another email.
    Later Trev

    =?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?=, Jul 10, 2005
  4. Okay it is Outlook 2003 causing the problems. I used my msn email address
    the last time and everything works fine. I get the entire email message.
    So much for having Microsoft.com in my safe senders list.
    Thanks Trev

    =?Utf-8?B?MSBLcmF6eSBLYW51Y2s=?=, Jul 10, 2005