    valuable......I feel tough to ace it. I usually score around 70%....is it
    good enough??
    Thanks in advance for any response.

    maxusa, Sep 17, 2004

  2. maxusa

    Bobby Guest

    Hi maxusa,

    Those skill assessments are not exam specific. However it does assess one's
    skills generally on the MS product generally. If you can ace it, you are
    generally knowledgeable with that particular product or technology but it
    doesn't mean you are ready for any of the MCP exams. MCP exams test you
    specifically on the listed objectives of each of its exam.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Sep 18, 2004

  3. maxusa

    mike Guest

    yo,

    yeah, online assessment is hard. I got about about 70% in
    two exams. But I don't think they are corresponding to
    any paricular ms exams like 270,271,272,290,291.

    cheers

    mike, Sep 27, 2004