    progs but from the official microsoft site or another official source.
    Thanx

    George
    George Kondylis, Feb 24, 2005

  2. George Kondylis

    tb Guest

    In Short NO they do not give away the books!!

    courses in a training
    >centre in Athens.I was wondering if i could download the

    books that
    >microsoft provides us in an ebook format.I dont mean

    downloading from p2p

    tb, Feb 24, 2005

  3. George Kondylis

    meanoldman Guest

    Which is sort of a shame. They really should.

    meanoldman, Feb 24, 2005
  4. George Kondylis

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "meanoldman" <> wrote in news:#X15icpGFHA.2592
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Which is sort of a shame. They really should.
    >
    > "tb" <> wrote in message
    >> In Short NO they do not give away the books!!

    i think they do - kind-a. you can get all the info you need to pass the
    exams from technet and support.microsoft 4 FREE!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 24, 2005