    Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002.

    Thanks for any help,
    Mick.

    Mick Cant, Jan 21, 2007

  2. Mick Cant

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:10:58 -0000, "Mick Cant" wrote:

    >Hi all,
    > I have just upgraded from Microsoft Office 2000, to Microsoft Office
    >XP Professional 2002.
    >In 200, I was able to have several email signatures and choose from them by
    >selecting the "insert" tab

    <snip>

    >Also can anyone please tell me the correct name for the news group for
    >Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002.

    Do it yourself,

    http://groups.google.com/
    Browse all of Usenet
    Find microsoft and work from there.
    microsoft.* (3038)
    microsoft.public.* (3008)
    1 - 50 of 328 Next »
    microsoft.public.office.* (30)

    Me

    why?, Jan 21, 2007

  3. Mick Cant

    Brian G Guest

    Mick Cant wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have just upgraded from Microsoft Office 2000, to Microsoft
    > Office XP Professional 2002.
    > In 200, I was able to have several email signatures and choose from
    > them by selecting the "insert" tab
    > I have set up a signature in Office 2002, but the same one appears on
    > the new mail, how can I set it so there is no signature until
    > I select it from "insert"
    > Also can anyone please tell me the correct name for the news group for
    > Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002.
    >
    > Thanks for any help,
    > Mick.

    Mick,

    See what you can find by subscribing to: msnews.microsoft.com

    Brian G, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Mick Cant

    Mick Cant Guest

    "Brian G" <> wrote in message
    > Mick Cant wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >> I have just upgraded from Microsoft Office 2000, to Microsoft
    >> Office XP Professional 2002.
    >> In 200, I was able to have several email signatures and choose from
    >> them by selecting the "insert" tab
    >> I have set up a signature in Office 2002, but the same one appears on
    >> the new mail, how can I set it so there is no signature until
    >> I select it from "insert"
    >> Also can anyone please tell me the correct name for the news group for
    >> Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help,
    >> Mick.

    > Mick,
    >
    > See what you can find by subscribing to: msnews.microsoft.com

    Thanks, will have a look, there are so many in the list on my isp's server
    but no descriptions!
    Mick.

    Mick Cant, Jan 21, 2007
  5. Mick Cant

    doS Guest

    thats because there is no MSO 2002....

    doS, Jan 24, 2007
  6. Mick Cant

    Mick Cant Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > thats because there is no MSO 2002....

    Hi doS,
    I may have worded it wrong but in 2003, I bought:
    Microsoft Office XP Professional version 2002
    With office programmes:
    Mirosoft Word version 2002
    Mirosoft Excel version 2002
    Mirosoft Outlook version 2002
    Mirosoft Power Point version 2002
    Mirosoft Access version 2002

    Then found it did not include Publisher, and bought it on its own.
    Mick

    Mick Cant, Jan 24, 2007