    is?? I am interested in a job and it states I need to
    know microsoft office suite. Can someone help me?

    Thank You Very Much!!!
    amy, Jul 13, 2004

  2. amy

    Me Guest

    Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Frontpage,
    Onenote.

    Me, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Hi Me,

    MS Office Suite refers to desktop based applications basically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. A wider suite would include Access and Publisher. These applications are meant to facilitate office productivity. Frontpage is totally off though it helps to know some of it.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 14, 2004