Microsoft Office Project 2007 Professional - Exam 70-632

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Diane Jessop, Jul 3, 2007.

  1. Diane Jessop

    Diane Jessop Guest

    Dear Sir,

    Could someone please inform me please if Exam 70-632 (TS: Microsoft Office
    Project 2007, Configuring) is still available to be taken.

    My colleague and I need to sit the exam and last we heard from NZ MPA was
    that the exam was freely available to be taken as part of BETA testing.
    Unfortunately at the time we were informed the BETA exam was available we
    were travelling overseas.

    If the BETA exam is no longer available to be taken, can you advise me
    further as to when it will be available to take as a paid for exam.
    I am keen to sit the exam as soon as possible, so any information would be
    helpful.

    Kind regards,

    --
    Diane Jessop
    Director

    www.projectlearning.net
    Skype: dianejessop

    Diane Jessop, Jul 3, 2007

  2. Diane Jessop

    Diane Jessop Guest

    "Diane Jessop" wrote:

    With reference to my earlier posting as below, could anyone answer my
    question as soon as possible please? A quick response would be very much
    appreciated.

    Diane Jessop, Jul 10, 2007