    Microsoft Clip Organizer / Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Microsoft
    SQL Server 2005 which all seem to be working.

    Thanks for any help !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    lee h Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    > Thanks for any help !

    But you failed to ask a question.

    lee h, Nov 5, 2007

  3. "lee h" <> skrev i melding
    news:ZevXi.18850$...
    > Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >> Thanks for any help !

    > But you failed to ask a question.

    But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Nov 5, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Gordon Guest

    "Knut Arvid Keilen" <> wrote in message

    > "lee h" <> skrev i melding
    >> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >>> Thanks for any help !

    >> But you failed to ask a question.
    >>

    > But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

    Umm no, you made some statements on what you had done. There was NO question
    at the end about what you needed help with!

    Gordon, Nov 5, 2007
  5. Knut Arvid Keilen

    lee h Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    > "lee h" <> skrev i melding
    >> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >>> Thanks for any help !

    >> But you failed to ask a question.

    > But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

    Judging by the *deluge* of answers in the last twenty four
    hours, your hidden/implied query seems either too subtle
    or absent?

    lee h, Nov 5, 2007
  6. news:J4OXi.894$
    > Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >> "lee h" <> skrev i melding
    >>> But you failed to ask a question.

    >> But you failed to help - read the posting through, it should suffice.

    > Judging by the *deluge* of answers in the last twenty four
    > hours, your hidden/implied query seems either too subtle
    > or absent?

    That was an easy one to solve!

    Thai C. Stacy, Nov 6, 2007