    Microsoft Clip Organizer / Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Microsoft
    SQL Server 2005 which all seem to be working.

    Thanks for any help !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > On a hard disk that earlier crashed but later was recovered I have
    > Microsoft Office 2007 installed.
    >
    > There is a module included in it which is called "Business Contact
    > Manager".
    >
    > By mistake I earlier deleted this element from the box which administers
    > my e-mail database information.
    >
    > I have uninstalled Microsoft Office and re-installed it. There are two
    > installation files, X12-46716.exe and X12-69917.exe .
    >
    > The first one is the installation for Microsoft Office itself. I also have
    > shortcuts to Microsoft Office Accounting 2007 and its tools as well as
    > Microsoft Clip Organizer / Microsoft Office Picture Manager and Microsoft
    > SQL Server 2005 which all seem to be working.
    >
    > Thanks for any help !

    You are doomed. Come join the row again, in a new thread, at least 2 weeks
    later ... or prepare for a flamewar.
    Btw., sarcasm comes with the mischief, for free.
    Hopefully that did help.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Nov 5, 2007

  3. "wisdomkiller & pain" <> skrev i melding

    From: wisdomkiller & pain <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Problem.
    Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:06:31 +0100

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Nov 6, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    number1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!postnews.google.com!news4.google.com!feeder1-2.proxad.net!proxad.net!feeder1-1.proxad.net!feeder.news-service.com!feeder.news-service.com!news.motzarella.org!motzarella.org!news
    > From: wisdomkiller & pain <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Problem.
    > Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:06:31 +0100

    Well, everyone can read this from the headers, where is your point?
    Just as (little) obvious as your previous post. No question. Unquestionable.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Nov 6, 2007