Microsoft Office 2000

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?SkJG?=, Jul 8, 2005.

  1. Should Office 2000 run on the new OS? Or will I need to upgrade to a newer
    version of the Office Suite?

    =?Utf-8?B?SkJG?=, Jul 8, 2005

  2. JBF <> wrote in:

    > Should Office 2000 run on the new OS? Or will I need to upgrade to a newer
    > version of the Office Suite?

    It should run just fine. It's a 32 bit app of course but it'll work very
    well. Don't upgrade now, the 64 bit version of Office may be a couple of
    years away, who knows, but it's coming eventually and you'll probably want to
    upgrade then so save your money for it!

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>

    David R. Norton MVP, Jul 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SkJG?=

    Putney Swope Guest

    Office 2000 works fine on the x64 Platform.
    I am using the Small Business version.

    "Putney says..The Forman 6 girl has got to have soul"

    Putney Swope, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005
  5. I have Word and Access 97 running just fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGggU2Nod2VyaW4=?=, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 8, 2005