    mentions something about sp2.
    Is there a way to do a repair installation and how if so.

    Thanks for anyhelp.

    jack, Feb 4, 2004

  2. jack

    Alien Zord Guest

    Alien Zord, Feb 4, 2004

  3. jack

    Jackbowden Guest

    hey my name is Jack

    Jackbowden, Feb 4, 2004
  4. jack

    Rifleman Guest

    "Jackbowden" <> wrote in message
    > hey my name is Jack

    And I live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo Home!

    Rifleman, Feb 5, 2004
  5. jack

    Patrick Guest

    Rifleman wrote:
    > "Jackbowden" <> wrote in message
    >> hey my name is Jack
    >>

    > And I live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo Home!

    With friends I will remember wherever I may roam

    And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    We all love Jack, we live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

    There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's heard the
    bomb
    And here comes Superman who really puts it on
    There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
    I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares

    And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    We all love Jack, we live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

    There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad at all
    And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
    There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is Melody
    Mend
    And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
    Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best friend

    And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    We all love Jack, we live in the back
    Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls

    My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
    (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
    In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in
    the back)

    Patrick, Feb 5, 2004
  6. jack

    Rifleman Guest

    "Patrick" <> wrote in message

    > Rifleman wrote:
    > > "Jackbowden" <> wrote in message
    > >> hey my name is Jack
    > >>

    > > And I live in the back
    > > Of the Greta Garbo Home!

    > With friends I will remember wherever I may roam
    >
    > And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    > We all love Jack, we live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >
    > There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's heard the
    > bomb
    > And here comes Superman who really puts it on
    > There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
    > I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares
    >
    > And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    > We all love Jack, we live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >
    > There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad at all
    > And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
    > There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is Melody
    > Mend
    > And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
    > Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best friend
    >
    > And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    > We all love Jack, we live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >
    > My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
    > (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
    > In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    > And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in
    > the back)
    > In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >
    > My name is Jack and I live in the back
    > My name is Jack and I live in the back

    Who sang that? I've been racking my brains for years to remember

    Rifleman, Feb 5, 2004
  7. jack

    Patrick Guest

    Rifleman wrote:
    > "Patrick" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Rifleman wrote:
    >>> "Jackbowden" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> And I live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo Home!

    >> With friends I will remember wherever I may roam
    >>
    >> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    >> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >> We all love Jack, we live in the back
    >> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>
    >> There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's
    >> heard the bomb
    >> And here comes Superman who really puts it on
    >> There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
    >> I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares
    >>
    >> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    >> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >> We all love Jack, we live in the back
    >> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>
    >> There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad
    >> at all And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
    >> There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is
    >> Melody Mend
    >> And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
    >> Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best
    >> friend
    >>
    >> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    >> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >> We all love Jack, we live in the back
    >> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>
    >> My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
    >> (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
    >> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >> And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we
    >> live in the back)
    >> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>
    >> My name is Jack and I live in the back
    >> My name is Jack and I live in the back
    >>

    > Who sang that? I've been racking my brains for years to remember

    'Manfred Man'
    http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.php?hid=q1W0PTWLgoQ=

    (excert from another MM song)
    I'm filthy, I'm hungry, I'm fed up to the teeth
    I'm very revolutionry, I haven't washed in weeks
    You've seen me dancing topless and kipping on the beach
    I so bloody normal that I'm one of natures freaks

    I think it would do more good to try, and understand the other side
    In the soft grey squeeze, as they mind the doors, like a sacrifice to the
    minatour
    All together in the blood rush hour, come on fishface (memory run out)

    Patrick, Feb 5, 2004
  8. jack

    Patrick Guest

    Patrick wrote:
    > Rifleman wrote:
    >> "Patrick" <> wrote in message

    >>> With friends I will remember wherever I may roam
    >>>
    >>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>>
    >>> There goes Fred with his hands on his head cause he thinks he's
    >>> heard the bomb
    >>> And here comes Superman who really puts it on
    >>> There's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs
    >>> I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares
    >>>
    >>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>>
    >>> There's Carl over there with his funny old hair and he's never sad
    >>> at all And when he I grow up I want to run as fast as my friend Paul
    >>> There's the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and her name is
    >>> Melody Mend
    >>> And here comes ma with brother Tom who's probably my best friend
    >>> Well, Tom is my best friend, my best friend, well, Tom is my best
    >>> friend
    >>>
    >>> And my name is Jack and I live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>> We all love Jack, we live in the back
    >>> Of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>>
    >>> My name is Jack and I live in the back of the grand'a Garbo home
    >>> (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we live in the back)
    >>> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>> And my name is Jack (we all love Jack) and I live in the back (we
    >>> live in the back)
    >>> In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward boys and girls
    >>>
    >>> My name is Jack and I live in the back
    >>> My name is Jack and I live in the back
    >>>

    >> Who sang that? I've been racking my brains for years to remember

    > 'Manfred Man'
    > http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.php?hid=q1W0PTWLgoQ=

    ffffffff, below is by 'bonzo dog do-da band'

    Patrick, Feb 5, 2004
  9. jack

    Patrick Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > Patrick wrote:
    >
    >> I'm filthy, I'm hungry

    > You're stupid and I'm fed up to the teeth with your caterwauling.

    S'funny, I had understood that I was in Boomer's killfile

    (go eat yourself spoofer)

    Patrick, Feb 5, 2004
  10. jack

    Boomer Guest

    Rifleman wrote:
    > "Jackbowden" <> wrote in message
    >> hey my name is Jack
    >>

    > And I live in the back
    > Of the Greta Garbo Home!

    Nice euphemism for the fucking nut house that.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  11. jack

    Boomer Guest

    Oh, ****. Spare us the din.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  12. jack

    Boomer Guest

    Rifleman wrote:

    > I've been racking my brains for years to remember

    You mean you are scratching your arse.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  13. jack

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  14. jack

    Boomer Guest

    Patrick wrote:
    > Boomer wrote:
    >> Patrick wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm filthy, I'm hungry

    >> You're stupid and I'm fed up to the teeth with your caterwauling.

    > S'funny, I had understood that I was in Boomer's killfile
    >
    > (go eat yourself spoofer)

    You are a perpetual fuckwit and not capable of understanding anything.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004