    Can Microsoft PLEASE ask ACE to evaluate the
    certifications so that we who have some and pursue more
    can get college credit for them...
    Joe M, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Joe M

    Waite, James Guest

    Main Entry: ac·cla·ma·tion
    Pronunciation: "a-kl&-'mA-sh&n
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin acclamation-, acclamatio, from acclamare
    Date: 1585
    1 : a loud eager expression of approval, praise, or assent
    2 : an overwhelming affirmative vote by cheers, shouts, or applause rather
    than by ballot

    Try again...

    Waite, James, Nov 16, 2003

  3. I guess instead of sticking to grammer we should reply to the concern. If
    you know anything about the issue, you should help.

    People come to newgroups as they think this is trusted source of
    information. If we turn them down for their grammer... "God Bless"

    Bhargav Shukla, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Joe M

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > People come to newgroups as they think this is trusted source of
    > information. If we turn them down for their grammer... "God Bless"

    I can count 2 separate jokes here...anyone else?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Joe M

    mcse_w2k Guest

    You are certainly correct,
    but for me I have the CCNA, and MCSA w2k, I am just dreaming to join a
    college for BS degree, mean could that certificate substitute the High-shool
    certificate to join a class for BS in Information Technology?

    mcse_w2k, Nov 25, 2003
  6. This is not really upto Microsoft, it would be the center that you take your
    training at that would be responsible for getting their program evaluated, I
    know a number of training center that have teamed up with universities to
    get their MCSE program accredited.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Microsoft Exchange MVP