    Ken Kloke Guest

    HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING THE INFO FOR MICROSOFT NEWSGROUPS. I SEEM TO HAVE
    LOST IT SOMEHOW?!
    Ken Kloke, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Ken Kloke

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:44:03 -0500, Ken Kloke wrote:

    >HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING THE INFO FOR MICROSOFT NEWSGROUPS. I SEEM TO HAVE
    >LOST IT SOMEHOW?!

    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

    "And please, stop shouting."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Some time, on or about: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:44:03 -0500, Ken Kloke
    <> was criminally insane in my professional opinion
    when they claimed the following balderdash:

    >HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING THE INFO FOR MICROSOFT NEWSGROUPS. I SEEM TO HAVE
    >LOST IT SOMEHOW?!

    If you want an answer, lose the cap key.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Ken Kloke

    riz Guest

    Ken, what others are impolitely saying is that writing in CAPs is considered
    rude so please be polite and turn them off.

    msnnews.msn.com

    riz, Sep 20, 2003