    Microsoft Network Essentials Exam 70-058. If not what exam can i take instead
    of that. And after taking that exam, do i become a Microsoft Professional?
    One more question, what is the easiest exam avalible from microsoft?

    =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=, May 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Fahad once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\198000.htm (5/24/2006 12:56:46
    > PM) # Hi, Im a freshmen in college. I would like to know if they still
    > offer Microsoft Network Essentials Exam 70-058. If not what exam can i
    > take instead of that. And after taking that exam, do i become a
    > Microsoft Professional? One more question, what is the easiest exam
    > avalible from microsoft?

    wow, are you out of date.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examsretired.asp

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.mspx

    google.

    kpg, May 24, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Consultant Guest

    no he is not, stop misleading the poor fool.
    fahad, i would suggest you study networkin essesntial as much as possible,
    possibly 4-6 hours a day. be sure you know what a vampire tap is and how
    long you can run your coax cabling.

    Consultant, May 24, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hi, Im a freshmen in college. I would like to know if they still offer
    >Microsoft Network Essentials Exam 70-058. If not what exam can i take instead
    >of that. And after taking that exam, do i become a Microsoft Professional?
    >One more question, what is the easiest exam avalible from microsoft?

    timmmaaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 24, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\198000.htm (5/24/2006 12:56:46
    >> PM) # Hi, Im a freshmen in college. I would like to know if they still
    >> offer Microsoft Network Essentials Exam 70-058. If not what exam can i
    >> take instead of that. And after taking that exam, do i become a
    >> Microsoft Professional? One more question, what is the easiest exam
    >> avalible from microsoft?

    >wow, are you out of date.

    man, that's so 90's

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 24, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >be sure you know what a vampire tap is and how
    >long you can run your coax cabling.

    you guru you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 24, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e979Wz1fGHA.1456
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > would suggest you study networkin essesntial as much as possible,
    > possibly 4-6 hours a day. be sure you know what a vampire tap is and how
    > long you can run your coax cabling.

    And know your terminator resistance!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, May 24, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    kpg Guest

    And I guess he should know what BNC stands for?

    kpg, May 24, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > And I guess he should know what BNC stands for?

    Big Nut on Campus?

    Frisbee®, May 24, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Fahad :

    >> One more question, what is the easiest exam avalible from microsoft?

    Let's have everone's opinions on this one ! Can't think of any at all...

    Cerebrus, May 24, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OFDkFO2fGHA.4940
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> And I guess he should know what BNC stands for?

    > Big Nut on Campus?

    Blame Neil Continually?

    JaR, May 24, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1148499237.689689.228190
    @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Let's have everone's opinions on this one ! Can't think of any at all...

    I thought the MOUS exam for Excel was a walk inna park.

    JaR, May 24, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198022.htm (5/24/2006
    > 2:57:07 PM) # Thus spake Fahad :
    >
    >>> One more question, what is the easiest exam avalible from microsoft?

    > Let's have everone's opinions on this one ! Can't think of any at
    > all...

    More to the point...why is he looking for the easiest exam? Whatever
    happened to the pursuit of knowledge, the desire to better oneself,
    to become proficient and knowledgeable in ones chosen profession...
    irregardless of how hard the exam is? Oh..right, yeah, never mind.

    kp "one word: Brainbench" g

    kpg, May 24, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Consultant Guest

    buy more chili

    Consultant, May 24, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Robert Moir Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in
    > news:e979Wz1fGHA.1456 @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> would suggest you study networkin essesntial as much as possible,
    >> possibly 4-6 hours a day. be sure you know what a vampire tap is and
    >> how long you can run your coax cabling.

    > And know your terminator resistance!

    oooh.. about 3 users per 10 metres of cable.

    Robert Moir, May 24, 2006
  16. BNC = Basic Network Crasher

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFz?=, May 25, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > buy nore chili

    IFYPFY

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., May 25, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e979Wz1fGHA.1456
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> would suggest you study networkin essesntial as much as possible,
    >> possibly 4-6 hours a day. be sure you know what a vampire tap is and how
    >> long you can run your coax cabling.

    > And know your terminator resistance!

    Resistance is futile.

    I'll be bach.

    Frisbee®, May 25, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > I'll be bach.

    I you'll be Bach, then I want to be Beethoven.

    LnkWizard2, May 25, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?RmFoYWQ=?=

    JaR Guest

    "LnkWizard2" <> wrote in news:uJ
    $:

    > I you'll be Bach, then I want to be Beethoven.

    Please compose yourselves, the tempo of this lyric makes me want to even
    the score, but we need to band together and orchestrate a harmonious
    medley.

    JaR, May 25, 2006