microsoft .net framework

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by r_dusan, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. r_dusan

    r_dusan Guest

    r_dusan, Nov 28, 2007

  2. r_dusan

    Theo Guest

    As to whether you need them all or not I don't have answer.
    But a lot of programs do require Microsoft .NET, so you
    probably do need at least some of them.

    Theo, Nov 28, 2007

  3. r_dusan

    Mike Douglas Guest

    Hi. Some applications need the .NET framwork installed to run properly. ALso
    ..NET framework is required to be installed for programmers to create code for
    applications. If you feel you do not need these you I would do the following:

    1. Uninstall .NET 3.5, reboot, test your programs to make sure all works ok.
    2. Uninstall .NET 3.0, reboot, test you programs to make sure all works ok.
    3. Uninstall .NET 2.0, reboot, test your programs to make sure they work.
    4. Uninstall all .NET 1.1 stuff, reboot, test your programs.
    5. If you see some programs do not work usually they will tell you which
    version of the .NET framework it needs to run.
    Hope this helps
    Mike D

    Mike Douglas, Nov 28, 2007