    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 28, 2005

  2. Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jun 28, 2005

  3. Micah E.

    Micah E. Guest

    I believe I understand. Something similar to the Microsoft Certified
    Architect program, right?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/architect/default.asp

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 29, 2005
  4. Not really, the architect program seems to be something very different still
    in a class all its own..
    It is possible to be awarded MVP status without ever directly communicating
    directly with Microsoft until after the award.

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Jun 29, 2005