    Does anyone know if this is the full version off the practice tests ie 150
    questions for 271 or just the 10 questions from the 'demo' practice test.

    Any advice welcome please!

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jul 6, 2005

  2. It's the full question list ... and it helped me verry well for my first
    exam :)

    The only thing I had my doubts was the fact they advice to score 100% twice
    ... but till I did I could answer the questions without looking at the
    questions, just at looking at the answers I knew what the question was and
    the answer. So I was afraid when I did my exam that I only knew the
    MeasureUp questions ... I passed my test without any problems ... I belive
    partly because of the corrections of the answer so I advice to read all
    answers, even the questions you had right because they help you give some
    insight in the practical context and they tell sometimes a bit bout the
    other options.

    I tried some free 'demo' 10 / 20 question sites but the level of questions
    where verry poor or no good advice was given with the answers, so the only
    thning I only trust is MeasureUp

    "AmyAmandaAllen" <> wrote in message
    > To help you further prepare for and obtain your MCDST credential, you can

    now
    > receive a free MeasureUp practice test with each MCDST exam (Exam 70-271

    or
    > 70-272) you purchase. MeasureUp's practice test simulates the actual
    > certification exam experience. It includes in-depth questions, detailed
    > explanations with references to the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC),

    and
    > various testing options including Study, Certification, and Missed

    Question

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 8, 2005

  3. mind if I ask what version of measure up that was? Want to know if the one Im
    like to get is the most current.

    Many Thanks

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jul 8, 2005
  4. VUE Exam Voucher Package Test 70-271

    Since it's been expired, this is the only non-personal info i can find about
    it. I got it when i signed up for my MS exams. 30 day online :)

    > mind if I ask what version of measure up that was? Want to know if the one

    Im
    > like to get is the most current.
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > "Michel Vaillant" wrote:
    >
    > > It's the full question list ... and it helped me verry well for my first
    > > exam :)
    > >
    > > The only thing I had my doubts was the fact they advice to score 100%

    twice
    > > ... but till I did I could answer the questions without looking at the
    > > questions, just at looking at the answers I knew what the question was

    and
    > > the answer. So I was afraid when I did my exam that I only knew the
    > > MeasureUp questions ... I passed my test without any problems ... I

    belive
    > > partly because of the corrections of the answer so I advice to read all
    > > answers, even the questions you had right because they help you give

    some
    > > insight in the practical context and they tell sometimes a bit bout the
    > > other options.
    > >
    > > I tried some free 'demo' 10 / 20 question sites but the level of

    questions
    > > where verry poor or no good advice was given with the answers, so the

    only
    > > thning I only trust is MeasureUp
    > >

    > > "AmyAmandaAllen" <> wrote in

    message