    Do anyone know how many MCSE certified peoples are
    worlwide,in germany or in europe?
    Is there any website to visit?
    Bernd Bunsen, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Bernd Bunsen

    billyw Guest

    yes there is

    billyw, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Bernd Bunsen

    Consultant Guest

    www.mcpmag.com
    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Bernd Bunsen

    Consultant Guest

    not at all. this question was not stupid, nor did it ask for braindumps. it
    would take more then the likes of someone like her to make consultant change
    his ways. how dare you even infer that.

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2004
  6. Bernd Bunsen

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:33:59 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >not at all. this question was not stupid, nor did it ask for braindumps. it
    >would take more then the likes of someone like her to make consultant change
    >his ways. how dare you even infer that.

    I think she came on to your property and kicked your dog.

    Why she do it ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Jan 7, 2004
  7. Bernd Bunsen

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2004
  8. Bernd Bunsen

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Bernd Bunsen" <> wrote in news:0b8d01c3d539$70bc0bd0
    $:

    > Do anyone know how many MCSE certified peoples are
    > worlwide,in germany or in europe?
    > Is there any website to visit?

    just call them up.

    1-800-MICROSOFT

    make sure you use my name, otherwise they won't tell you squat.
    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 7, 2004
  9. Bernd Bunsen

    Bernd Guest

    Thanks for answering!
    I got the information.

    Bernd

    Bernd, Jan 8, 2004
  10. Bernd Bunsen

    Bored of IT Guest

    there are currently 8.6 million mcse's in germany, 78.3 million across
    europe.

    ccnp,ccdp,mcse+i(nt4),mcse(2k),mcsa,mcdba,cca,oca&boredofIT

    Bored of IT, Jan 13, 2004
  11. Thomas Frehner wrote:
    > MCP
    > 965,749
    > MCSE
    > (on Windows 2000)
    > 228,148
    > MCSD
    > 44,321
    > MCSD
    > (for Microsoft .NET)
    > 4,711
    > MCDBA
    > (for SQL Server 2000)
    > 116,812
    > MCSA
    > (on Windows 2000)
    > 89,731
    > MCAD
    > (for Microsoft .NET)
    > 10,522
    > MCT
    > 11,500

    MCNGP

    Fris "soon to be 28" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 13, 2004
  12. Bernd Bunsen

    Bored of IT Guest

    > there are currently 8.6 million mcse's in germany, 78.3 million across
    > europe.

    i never claimed the above numbers were officially certified. any teenager
    can do the job

    Bored of IT, Jan 14, 2004