Microsoft-MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003 Upgrade

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by mikejohn, Jan 18, 2009.

  1. mikejohn

    mikejohn Guest

    mikejohn, Jan 18, 2009

  2. mikejohn

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day mikejohn <> did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the following words:

    > I cleared the MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003 Upgrade (MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003
    > Upgrade) Exam with 100 success.

    Assfscker.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Jan 19, 2009

  3. That is quite a feat, considering the upgrade exams you speak of were retired
    quite a while ago. Now if you weren't just a scam artist trying to steal
    money from unsuspecting people you would know that you must take the regular
    tests, not the upgrade test to achieve this credential.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 19, 2009
  4. mikejohn

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2009