    I just did not take any of the tests because I was busy in
    those days, did I miss that chance forever?

    Any help will be appreciated

    pispo, Jan 6, 2004

  2. pispo

    MCP Guest

    Those exams are listed as "In development" on the measure
    up site

    in

    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst)
    >to take some tests that would give you a clue of where

    you

    MCP, Jan 6, 2004

  3. We'll have assessments available on www.microsoft.com/assessment for this
    job role sometime around February or March, and currently there are some out
    there for Office you may want to look at. Sometime mid-to-late spring our
    preferred practice test providers should have practice tests available. I'm
    not sure how much earlier than that they can get the practice tests done,
    but can check and see if I can get a firmer date.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.