    Can someone point me in the right direction to download a high resoultion
    logo called Microsoft Certified Partner

    Thanks
    Clayton, Aug 18, 2008

  2. Go to the partner pages. If you're a partner, you should have access to the
    portion of the site that would have that.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 18, 2008

  3. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    I am logged in now but can not seem to find it

    Clayton, Aug 18, 2008
  4. well, then post a query to the private partner newsgroups. They should be
    able to help. You're currently in the 64-bit NG, and we don't have anything
    to do with the Partner program. ;)

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 18, 2008
  5. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    Sure

    Clayton, Aug 18, 2008
  6. Clayton

    Carlos Guest

    Clayton,
    Use Google option for searching images.
    I have found some hits there though I don't know how much resolution you want.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 19, 2008