    HELP!!! my son is a MCSE certified person and I would
    love to surprise him with some logo shirts for Christmas.

    where do I find them??????

    Sandy B, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Sandy B

    Zenner Guest

    You can't. The MCSE "stuff" is behind the MCP site and requires a password,
    which is linked to the current certification level of the purchaser. If you
    want him to have the items, you are going to have to involve him in the
    process.

    "Sandy B" <> wrote in message
    > HELP!!! my son is a MCSE certified person and I would
    > love to surprise him with some logo shirts for Christmas.
    >
    > where do I find them??????

    ---

    Zenner, Dec 15, 2003

  3. In news: 06d301c3c172$a4de4b10$,
    Sandy B <> wrote:
    > HELP!!! my son is a MCSE certified person and I would
    > love to surprise him with some logo shirts for Christmas.
    >
    > where do I find them??????

    Hi Sandy,

    Go to https://shop.ecompanystore.com/microsoft/MIC_Login.asp and create a
    login for yourself as a "non-Microsoft" person. The list of available items
    will be customized toward what is permissible for you to buy. You can get
    "Microsoft" or "Office" or ".NET" logo stuff but you won't be able to buy
    "MCP" or "MCSD" stuff.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 16, 2003