    Is it just that they haven't started shipping yet, and this is the page
    where you would check status?

    Very confusing.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=, Jul 25, 2005

  2. It will be with you in a short while. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 25, 2005

  3. If you want to view your status drop the www ie.
    http://microsoft.productorder.com/clientx64

    Andrew Ahearne, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Oh man...don't I feel dense..Thanks for the tip. Although it should be noted
    that I received the link like as you see it, the way that I posted. I just
    copied and pasted from the email. grr.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=, Jul 25, 2005