    any ideas?

    milo
    life is a series of crisis u get over one and get ready for the next
    milo, Apr 21, 2004

  2. milo

    The Prophecy Guest

    milo wrote:
    > ive just bought a microsoft wireless desktop elite keyboard
    > and wireless mouse, it has a lot of things that u can customize on it
    > like media stuff, webhome, messenger buttons etc. but i cant seem to
    > find where to program them. it came with a software disk and im sure
    > that installed ok any ideas?
    >

    > milo
    > life is a series of crisis u get over one and get ready for the next

    Go into the Control Panel and click on Keyboard and check in there for
    custom options. Then do the same in Mouse.
    The Prophecy, Apr 21, 2004

  3. milo

    Pepperoni Guest

    My model may be different, but the software installed a menu item called
    "Microsoft Keyboard" with the "key settings" tab. It installed a separate
    menu item for mouse.

    Pepperoni, Apr 21, 2004
  4. milo

    milo Guest

    "Pepperoni" <> wrote in message
    > My model may be different, but the software installed a menu item called
    > "Microsoft Keyboard" with the "key settings" tab. It installed a separate
    > menu item for mouse.
    >

    > "milo" <> wrote in message
    > > ive just bought a microsoft wireless desktop elite keyboard
    > > and wireless mouse, it has a lot of things that u can customize on it

    like
    > > media stuff, webhome, messenger buttons etc. but i cant seem to find

    > where
    > > to program them. it came with a software disk and im sure that installed

    > ok
    > > any ideas?
    > >

    > > milo
    > > life is a series of crisis u get over one and get ready for the next

    thanks guys , looked for all that , couldnt find it, so tried to reinstall
    the software
    i get this message
    setup has detected conflicting software already installed on this system
    that may impair the functionality of the software device click ok to remove
    the exisiting
    device software and continue installation,
    so i do that and i get this message an instalation support file could not be
    installed
    the system cannot find the file specified..

    now im really racking my brains

    milo, Apr 21, 2004