    didnt come back with a answer.
    is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for their
    hardware?

    Calvin Frankum, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Currently, there isnt any. There should be an x64 version of it in the near
    future.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 3, 2005

  3. Try a search on "Intellimouse" and you'd find it. The answer? they're being
    worked on, no date announced yet.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 3, 2005
  4. "Calvin Frankum" <> wrote in message
    > dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
    > didnt come back with a answer.
    > is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for
    > their hardware?

    Calvin,

    Just use the Outlook Express Find... and this time look for intellipoint
    You will see all the coversations about our mouse and keyboard drivers.

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jun 3, 2005
  5. And we have all made it easier now.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 3, 2005
  6. Quite funny really that windows update already offers drivers for the Saitek
    Gamers keyboard on x64 but not Microsoft-branded hardware. ;)

    Billie Volkova, Jun 4, 2005