    software to support fingerprint functionality along with many other things
    we are missing out on? You'd think they would be on the ball on this one!!

    Alistair
    Alistair, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Check out this post by Charlie Russel on his blog:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/08/31/64772.aspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 19, 2005

  3. Alistair

    Wim Zefat Guest

    Just found this:

    http://www.osronline.com/showThread.CFM?link=82617

    According to this, IntelliPoint / IntelliType 5.5 will support x64 and they
    are expected to be released in january 2006. Then again, I'll believe it
    if/when I see the actual drivers...

    Wim

    Wim Zefat, Nov 20, 2005