    Server has the latest MDAC version.

    Kind Regards,
    Ori

    Ori Wainshtein, Feb 11, 2008

  2. Ori Wainshtein

    Doug Forster Guest

    Hi Ori,

    > Where can I locate drivers for Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 for Windows 2003
    > X64?
    > I have tried even installing MS ACCESS 2003 on the server, but the Jet
    > drivers were not installed.

    I don't have that exact OS handy but generally 32bit Jet comes natively with
    WindowsXP onwards including SYSWOW 64bit OS's so I'd be surprised if it
    isn't already on Win2003 X64. Have you looked in the Wow6432Node key?

    > Server has the latest MDAC version.

    MS stopped distributing Jet with MDAC some years back.

    However Jet is deprecated - there is *no* 64bit version. If you are a
    programmer and need a comparable light weight (and free) database you might
    like to look SQL Server Compact
    http://www.microsoft.com/sql/editions/compact/default.mspx

    Cheers
    Doug Forster