    running xp pro if this helps,
    tia,
    gordon
    GORDON EDWARDS, Jan 13, 2004

  2. GORDON EDWARDS

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:02:08 -0000, GORDON EDWARDS wrote:

    >anyone got any idea how you get microsoft java virtual machine?

    Read all the previous posts in 24HSHD maybe?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Searched Groups for
    java jvm
    group:24hoursupport.helpdesk. in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Results 1 - 10 of about 157. Search took 0.64 seconds.

    >its for a mate who emailed me last night & i dont know the answer, hes
    >running xp pro if this helps,

    Look for the posts from Mike, there are multiple posts of a list of
    possible download sites.

    After you do this, visit the Windows Update site to get the latest
    patch.

    Me
    why?, Jan 13, 2004

  3. GORDON EDWARDS

    Baz Guest

    Hi
    Go to Sun Microsystems main website as Microsoft are not allowed to use it.
    Baz

    Baz, Jan 13, 2004
  4. GORDON EDWARDS

    Boomer Guest

    GORDON EDWARDS, <> wrote:

    > anyone got any idea how you get microsoft java virtual machine?
    > its for a mate who emailed me last night & i dont know the
    > answer, hes running xp pro if this helps,
    > tia,
    > gordon

    You might want to read this.
    http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/java/
    Boomer, Jan 13, 2004
  5. thanks to all who helped,
    cheers
    gordon.

    GORDON EDWARDS, Jan 13, 2004
  6. GORDON EDWARDS wrote:
    > anyone got any idea how you get microsoft java virtual machine?
    > its for a mate who emailed me last night & i dont know the answer, hes
    > running xp pro if this helps,
    > tia,
    > gordon

    This is for the M$ flavour of Java