    TIA
    Mark
    Xp pro, sp1
    Mousetater, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Mousetater

    Mark M Guest

    "Mousetater" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know why Microsoft Image resizer would disappear from the r
    > click menu?? Even when you r click to send email, I don't get the prompt

    > resize my pictures. I really used it a lot and now it has just left?
    > TIA
    > Mark
    > Xp pro, sp1

    I've noticed that the installation of other programs will sometimes
    remove/replace items on teh right click menu. Annoying that you're not
    prompted or offered a choice for this, isn't it? I don't know if that's
    what happened in your situation, but it's definitely happened on my machine.
    Mark M, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Mousetater

    wayne Guest

    is this what you were looking for?

    check the control panel see if you or another program turned it off if not
    reinstall

    Wayne

    wayne, Aug 10, 2004
  4. Mousetater

    Mousetater Guest

    Yea man, that's it. but how do I check to see a program turned it off?? I
    have already, uninstalled it, did regclean, then reinstalled. Same happens.
    Says it was successfully installed. It is showing in the control panel, but
    not not in the right click menu. What sort of programs would make it not
    show up? I'll appreciate any suggestions, cause I take a lot of digital
    pics and send. It was so easy to r click and resize or use the email option
    and make my images smaller for email.
    TIA
    Mark

    Mousetater, Aug 11, 2004
  5. Mousetater

    wayne Guest

    Found the answer I just love GOOGLE!

    Try running this from Start | Run | Type > regsvr32 shimgvw.dll
    This usually returns the resize options.

    Wayne

    wayne, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Mousetater

    Mousetater Guest

    WOWWWOWOWOOWOOWOWWWW!!!!
    Thanks Wayne!! I dont' even know you and I owe you BIGTIME!!!! I tried to
    google it but didn't find anything.
    THANKS again,
    you rock
    Mark
    I hope it stays this way and I don't have to repair it again. But at least
    Iknow how. Know if I only knew HOW it happened.

    Mousetater, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Mousetater

    wayne Guest

    Glad it worked for you.

    I wish Microsoft would write a small program that would tell you what dll
    were or were not registered!

    You just have to know what to ask google that is half the trick and don't
    forget you can google groups also!

    Wayne

    wayne, Aug 13, 2004