    with has-been non-funnyman Jerry Seinfeld...

    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Edinburgh.

    Chris Wilkinson, Sep 28, 2008

  2. In message <WJIDk.977$2>, Chris Wilkinson wrote:

    > I'm tempted to do just that, and was thinking of standing in front
    > of Edinburgh castle loudly proclaiming "I'm a PC!", whilst wearing
    > an openSUSE or Free Software Foundation t-shirt.

    Congratulations! You're the first to think of such an innovatively
    subversive idea!

    Ho fucking hum...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 29, 2008

  3. Hi there,

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In message <WJIDk.977$2>, Chris Wilkinson wrote:
    >
    >> I'm tempted to do just that, and was thinking of standing in front
    >> of Edinburgh castle loudly proclaiming "I'm a PC!", whilst wearing
    >> an openSUSE or Free Software Foundation t-shirt.

    > Congratulations! You're the first to think of such an innovatively
    > subversive idea!
    >
    > Ho fucking hum...

    Who knows?! The advertising drones might just overlook what is on
    my t-shirt, and run with it... :)

    Stranger things have happened...

    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Edinburgh.

    Chris Wilkinson, Sep 29, 2008
  4. Chris Wilkinson

    Will Spencer Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:09:33 +0100, Chris Wilkinson wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > As you might know Microsoft are inviting people to upload their
    > own home-brew "I'm a PC" videos, with the best ones to be shown
    > on Wall Streets massive screens.
    >
    > I'm tempted to do just that, and was thinking of standing in front
    > of Edinburgh castle loudly proclaiming "I'm a PC!", whilst wearing
    > an openSUSE or Free Software Foundation t-shirt. Of course I'd be
    > more likely to win the national lottery than MS choose my video to
    > be shown! :)
    >
    > Honestly, that might go down as one of the worst ad campaigns ever,
    > what with the revealing that Macs were used in the creation of it,
    > that big stars in the ads owned/prefered Macs, and the pointless ads
    > with has-been non-funnyman Jerry Seinfeld...
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Chris Wilkinson, Edinburgh.

    Nah I think they'll select you and show it to demonstrate that dumb arse
    Linux users are too thick to come up with their own campaign, and are ao
    insecure about their own OS they have to interfere with a rivals campaign
    instead of going about their own business.

    Your attitude just shows the world what a bunch of bitter low-life losers
    you Linux guys are. You really are the laughing stock of the technology
    world. Keep up the posting though, its good for a laugh now and then.

    -ws

    Will Spencer, Oct 15, 2008