Microsoft Has Stopped Competing with Linux

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Mar 23, 2006.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Au79 wrote:
    > LXer - Kerrville,TX,USA
    >
    > Several recent articles indicate that Microsoft has finally absorbed the
    > GNU/Linux and so-called Open Source threat.
    >
    > <http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/56634/>

    Do you even read these articles before posting this shit? This article
    was a long way from being pro-Linux.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 23, 2006

  3. Au79

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-03-23, Au79 <> wrote:
    > LXer - Kerrville,TX,USA
    >
    > Several recent articles indicate that Microsoft has finally absorbed the
    > GNU/Linux and so-called Open Source threat.
    >
    ><http://lxer.com/module/newswire/view/56634/>

    I liked that article, sorta. Here's a few of my favorites:

    *"Linux represents what Microsoft now sees as a "me too" platform with little
    innovation."* hahahahahahah! and MS is 'innovative'? hahahahahahah

    *"Sun represented the major problem for Microsoft during the build out of the
    Internet."*
    Because MS missed the Internet! 'Innovative'...

    This is the big one:
    *"Now Microsoft is making concerted effort to speak the language of top
    executives.

    Why? Because business managers, marketing executives and other non-techies are
    increasingly involved in technology purchasing decisions..."*

    --
    Innovative!...You just wait!...Someday, Vista will come out and then you'll see!

    Jimchip, Mar 23, 2006