    for and how? - for a really really lay person that is?
    Thanx
    Kendra
    Kendra Kay, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Kendra Kay

    Boomer Guest

    Kendra Kay, <> wrote:

    > Is there a site or a book, or other source of information that
    > can give clear and simple information about what exactly you can
    > use Microsoft Excel for and how? - for a really really lay
    > person that is? Thanx
    > Kendra

    Ask at an Excel group also. :)
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Kendra Kay

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:33:21 -0000, "Kendra Kay"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there a site or a book, or other source of information that can give
    >clear and simple information about what exactly you can use Microsoft Excel
    >for and how? - for a really really lay person that is?
    >Thanx
    >Kendra

    "Excel for Dummies"
    http://tinyurl.com/28ybq
    Unk, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Kendra Kay

    Kendra Kay Guest

    Thank you
    I'll try those
    Kendra
    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    :
    Kendra Kay, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Kendra Kay

    Kendra Kay Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    : Kendra Kay, <> wrote:
    :
    : > Is there a site or a book, or other source of information that
    : > can give clear and simple information about what exactly you can
    : > use Microsoft Excel for and how? - for a really really lay
    : > person that is? Thanx
    : > Kendra
    :
    : Ask at an Excel group also. :)

    I actually found a good site on Google, in case anyone else wants to know:
    It's

    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/
    It's seemsgood anyway in the last few minutes that I've been looking at it
    Kendra
    I actually found a good site on Google, in case anyone else wants to know
    Kendra Kay, Jan 4, 2004
  6. Kendra Kay

    Boomer Guest

    Kendra Kay, <> wrote:

    > Thank you
    > I'll try those
    > Kendra
    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >: Kendra Kay, <> wrote:
    >:
    >: > Is there a site or a book, or other source of information that
    >: > can give clear and simple information about what exactly you can
    >: > use Microsoft Excel for and how? - for a really really lay
    >: > person that is? Thanx
    >: > Kendra
    >:
    >: Ask at an Excel group also. :)

    You're welcome.
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  7. Kendra Kay

    Sultan Guest

    Kendra Kay wrote in

    > Is there a site or a book, or other source of information that can
    > give clear and simple information about what exactly you can use
    > Microsoft Excel for and how? - for a really really lay person that is?
    > Thanx
    > Kendra

    Hi Kendra, the best site by any measure to ask questions is
    http://www.wopr.com which is Woodys Office Portal. There are many experts
    that hang out there that can just about answer any question you have
    Office related. They can steer you to some other websites geared towards
    what your after. Look for them in the Lounge, this is where the groups
    are located.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 4, 2004