    What does this message mean??? "A script on this page is causing Internet to
    run slowly. If if continues to run, your computerr may become unresponsive"
    Please help.
    Marilyn, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Marilyn

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:03:47 -0500, "Marilyn" <>
    wrote:

    >What does this message mean??? "A script on this page is causing Internet to
    >run slowly. If if continues to run, your computerr may become unresponsive"
    >Please help.

    Would help to search google on the correct wording:
    A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly.

    http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&h...g Internet Explorer to run slowly&btnG=Search

    Take a look at the first few suggestions.
    Evan Platt, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Marilyn wrote:

    > What does this message mean??? "A script on this page is causing Internet to
    > run slowly.

    So that's what's been slowing down Internet.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 13, 2008
  4. Marilyn wrote:

    > What does this message mean??? "A script on this page is causing Internet
    > run slowly.

    Damn. A script on one webpage that hogs *your* browser, may slowdown *the*
    internet? Now imagine 100 people viewing that or other pages with such a
    script. Looks like broadband will become useless ...

    Btw.: disable activex and java/javascript for "untrusted" sites.
    Try out firefox or opera.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Feb 13, 2008