    a 60days plan to write the NAV 2009 C/SIDE Solution Development and NAV 2009
    Core Setup and Finance certification exams. Can anyone pls send me trainng
    links or materials. and dums also. Pls kindly use . Thanks.
    Afolami Ayodotun, Apr 21, 2009

  2. Afolami Ayodotun

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Hi friends, I just got to know about Microsoft Dynamics and I am
    > structuring a 60days plan to write the NAV 2009 C/SIDE Solution
    > Development and NAV 2009 Core Setup and Finance certification exams.
    > Can anyone pls send me trainng links or materials. and dums also. Pls
    > kindly use . Thanks.

    For best info on dumps for cheating on your exam, we have an inside guy who
    can get you exactly what you deserve. His name is Tom Tips... Just email
    tctips at microsoft.com. If you already have an MCP ID, make sure you
    include it and they give you extra bonus. Ok thx bye.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 21, 2009

  3. Afolami Ayodotun

    John Carry Guest

    You can get Navision exams dumps with testing engine at
    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?c=2&ac=8

    John Carry, May 6, 2009