Microsoft.com owned?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Howard, May 24, 2004.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

    Howard, May 24, 2004

  2. Howard

    frederick Guest

    frederick, May 24, 2004

  3. Howard

    Dogg Guest

    Dogg, May 25, 2004
  4. Howard

    frederick Guest

    frederick, May 25, 2004
  5. Nathan Mercer, Jun 3, 2004
  6. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 3, 2004
  7. Howard

    Steven H Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:12:19 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Nathan Mercer wrote:
    >>>And they made the news. Mission accomplished?
    >>>http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=16120

    >> A SQL injection attack - pretty boring and not rocket science

    > and not patched?

    if were talking about the same thing sql injection "attacks" have more to
    do with shoddy web design than anything else.

    basically all database access should go through buisness & database logic -
    validation. that way you can catch when somebody tries to "inject" their
    sql into a database operation.

    Steven H, 3rd Year B.I.T. Otago Polytechnic

    ..net Geek
    Steven H, Jun 3, 2004