    http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul . We provide you the exact
    replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
    IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.

    shania, Sep 20, 2006

  2. shania

    kuldeep Guest

    thank you shania your information is very use full to me thank you very much
    i want to know more frome you

    kuldeep, Sep 24, 2006

  3. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    kuldeep wrote:

    > thank you shania your information is very use full to me thank you very much
    > i want to know more frome you

    Shania is a bot, you idiot ! And you are a goner, for sure !

    Cerebrus, Sep 25, 2006
  4. shania

    kuldeep Guest

    hey ! what is bot

    if you are so intlegent i would like to be in touch with you. i like to be
    in touch with intelegent minds.

    kuldeep, Sep 26, 2006
  5. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    kuldeep wrote:

    > hey ! what is bot
    >
    > if you are so intlegent i would like to be in touch with you. i like to be
    > in touch with intelegent minds.

    Bot = robot.

    Selfexamengine = another face for Testk!ng.

    Testk!ng = Cheating a$$fskers.

    Me = Cheater's Arch-nemesis.
    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

    Cerebrus, Sep 26, 2006
  6. shania

    Guest Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > kuldeep wrote:
    >
    > > hey ! what is bot
    > >
    > > if you are so intlegent i would like to be in touch with you. i like to

    be
    > > in touch with intelegent minds.

    > Bot = robot.
    >
    > Selfexamengine = another face for Testk!ng.
    >
    > Testk!ng = Cheating a$$fskers.
    >
    > Me = Cheater's Arch-nemesis.
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.
    > MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

    Maybe you can answer this for me C, are these people born this stupid, or do
    they work at it?

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006
  7. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    > Maybe you can answer this for me C, are these people born this stupid, or do
    > they work at it?

    Hmm... Last time I fed that question into my supercomputer... it
    started humming and smoking and vibrating. Still trying to fix it.
    Won't dare to ask such questions again. :p

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV
    (LIVe wire. Don't touch ! )

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Oct 3, 2006
  8. shania

    Guest Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > > Maybe you can answer this for me C, are these people born this stupid,

    or do
    > > they work at it?

    > Hmm... Last time I fed that question into my supercomputer... it
    > started humming and smoking and vibrating. Still trying to fix it.
    > Won't dare to ask such questions again. :p

    Hahaha...ok, then we'll just have to assume they were born with the stupid
    gene and leave it at that. I doubt they worked at anything.

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006