    http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul . We provide you the exact
    replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
    IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.

    shania, Sep 20, 2006

  2. shania

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "shania" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Are you afraid of getting lost and puzzled in a Test? Ever ran short of
    > time during an online test? Do you want to learn the secrets and train
    > yourself in mastering the art of computerized tests? Get more for less
    > and come out of the exam within no time on
    > http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul . We provide you the exact
    > replica "Practice Software" training from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle,
    > IBM, CompTIA etc. that you need to get going.

    She's BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacK

    Lnkwizard2, Sep 20, 2006

  3. shania

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what shania () graced us with in
    ?<<

    Shania, you slut!! What did I tell you about bothering me while I'm at work.
    Now git home and make sure my dinner is ready, before I beat you senseless.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 20, 2006
  4. shania

    LRM Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
    >>>Did you see what shania () graced us with in

    > ?<<
    >
    > Shania, you slut!! What did I tell you about bothering me while I'm at
    > work.
    > Now git home and make sure my dinner is ready, before I beat you
    > senseless.

    Awww! How sweet, BD's got a domestic life.

    LRM, Sep 21, 2006
  5. shania

    Guest Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message

    > > ?<<
    > >
    > > Shania, you slut!! What did I tell you about bothering me while I'm at
    > > work.
    > > Now git home and make sure my dinner is ready, before I beat you
    > > senseless.
    > >

    > Awww! How sweet, BD's got a domestic life.

    summons gotta keep dem wimmin folk inline. ;)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Sep 21, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  7. shania

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 21, 2006
  8. she is the teacher. com'on man

    finally you scared.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  9. shania

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > she is the teacher. com'on man
    >
    > finally you scared.

    There's a difference between being scared, and wanting to avoid complete
    lameness.

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2006
  10. > There's a difference between being scared, and wanting to avoid complete
    > lameness.

    Thats up to him, can you translate it anyway you like

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  11. shania

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> There's a difference between being scared, and wanting to avoid complete
    >> lameness.

    > Thats up to him, can you translate it anyway you like

    I think you'll find that anyone with half a brain will not be clicking on
    any of your links.

    However, I'm sure there are enough lamer lurkers in this group to be
    entertained.

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2006
  12. shania

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > However, I'm sure there are enough lamer lurkers in this group to be
    > entertained.

    Lamer than SLOTHMAN? Inconceivable!

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  13. "CBIC"
    "Frisbee®"

    bOTHMAN are ...

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  14. "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > > There's a difference between being scared, and wanting to avoid complete
    > > lameness.

    > Thats up to him, can you translate it anyway you like

    Powerful the force is. Psychotropic drugs taking you, think I.

    ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 21, 2006