Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris -(Pay after check result) 100% Exam Pass Guaranteed

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by vinay, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
    fantastic service.
    If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
    further......

    We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
    Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
    Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
    sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
    All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
    administration charge for the service.
    Any Microsoft Exam - $300
    Full MCSE - $1700
    CCNA Exan - $600
    CCNP Exam - $700
    As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
    with no hidden extras.
    NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
    not worry. This is a genuine offer.

    We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
    official secure testing site.
    After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
    via the Western Union website.
    This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
    UK are always welcome!!

    If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
    following details in advance.
    1. Candidates full name
    2. Full postal address including country.
    3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
    license.
    4. Landline or cell phone number
    5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

    The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
    quicker.
    If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
    contact me on either of the following:

    You may also use the messenger chat facility if preferred.
    vinay, Apr 18, 2006