    A few months ago a kind lady sent me a copy of the old original MS Chess
    game I had been trying to find. Due to computer problems I have lost it.
    Could she or some other please help again. TIA.

    Sam, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Sam

    James West Guest

    Google BACKUP

    James West, Oct 3, 2005

  3. On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:44:11 +1300, "James West" <>
    wrote:

    >Google BACKUP

    Sounds interesting - what does that get/give/do/whatever?

    Canon Paora Tikitiki, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Sam

    GraB Guest

    wrote:

    >Google BACKUP

    Tried that but there is nothing about chess.

    GraB, Oct 3, 2005
  5. Sam

    Mark C Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in news::

    > A few months ago a kind lady sent me a copy of the old original
    > MS Chess game I had been trying to find. Due to computer
    > problems I have lost it. Could she or some other please help
    > again. TIA.

    I don't know where to find that, but this is a free chess playing
    program:

    http://www.pawnchess.com/

    Mark C, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Sam

    Roger_Nickel Guest

    Mark C wrote:
    > "Sam" <> wrote in news::
    >

    >>A few months ago a kind lady sent me a copy of the old original
    >>MS Chess game I had been trying to find. Due to computer
    >>problems I have lost it. Could she or some other please help
    >>again. TIA.

    > I don't know where to find that, but this is a free chess playing
    > program:
    >
    > http://www.pawnchess.com/

    GNUchess is free and plays a good solid game.

    Roger_Nickel, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Thanks for all replies. Same lady helped again.

    Sam, Oct 5, 2005