    exam, but if it is just more of the same questions that I already have with
    my book than there is obviously no point in wasting my money.

    Thank you for your feedback
    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9haCBNb2VyYmVlaw==?=, Sep 9, 2006

  2. Sept. 9, 2006

    The practice exams which come with the Microsoft Press Training Kit books
    are accurate... and you get the whole kit & book & exam for only $60 or so.
    Personally, I have never taken a practice exam from the other vendors, but
    from what I've heard (from people being honest & not spamming marketing
    statements) they aren't very helpful (at least if you want to be able to do
    what you are supposed to be able to do after passing the exam).

    Also, here's my philosophy on $100 practice exams... they are only $25 LESS
    THAN THE REAL EXAM. Spend $125 for the real exam, and if you pass it - you
    just saved $100 .... if you fail, you now have the MOST ACCURATE idea which
    cannot be gotten even remotely close any way else... and you're only out
    around $25 extra dollars - but you could save $100! And besides, if the
    practice exams aren't good... then you are going to have spent $100 + $125 +
    get a fail which then means you now have to pay $125 again....

    It just doesn't make sense to me...... that's all I can say.

    Good luck!! :)
    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Sep 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Tm9haCBNb2VyYmVlaw==?=

    Blackmetal Guest

    I have had the opportunity to try both providers (not specifically for
    developer tests), but what I have learned from both is that the MeasureUp
    practice tests are worded in a very similar way to the real exams.

    Sometimes, I found that the questions on the Self Test software are very
    straight to the point wich allows you to focus on a very specific topic, but
    they are far from seem like the real exams.

    Now that i know how a real exam is and knowing these two providers, i would
    go on MeasureUp to get used to and know what to expect.

    Hope it helps

    Blackmetal, Sep 11, 2006
  4. Hi,

    Anyone please help me Is there a certification program for Microsoft
    Exchange Server 2003.
    --
    ---
    venkey