    too.

    Thanks,
    Nirakar
    =?Utf-8?B?TmlyYWthcg==?=, Dec 19, 2005

  2. This might help: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/benefits/default.asp

    --
    "Who cheats, never teaches."
    "Cheating is for losers, if you don''t care being a loser... then die!!"

    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Thanks a lot!

    =?Utf-8?B?TmlyYWthcg==?=, Dec 20, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TmlyYWthcg==?=

    marvs Guest

    consider two applicants with same work experience, qualification and
    knowledge on the procuct but the other one has a certification, then
    for sure this will be an added advantage for him in getting the job
    marvs, Dec 21, 2005