    easiest?

    Thanks

    , May 22, 2009

  2. carolsmith62

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    passed mcse 2003

    hey guys , just passed final exam of mcse 2003 and Iam now MCSE 2003 Certified . went through months of studies , used certarea.com exams , MOC books . certarea.com questions were right on money . Even though they do not provide real exam questions , their questions are harder then real exams , so it makes it easy to understand concepts . now am looking forward to moving to cisco track

    carolsmith62, Nov 26, 2009