Microsoft Certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Scott, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Scott, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Scott

    Techie Guest

    Techie, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Scott

    JaR Guest

    Techie wrote:

    > talk about reinventing the wheel. This same info can be found here
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/training/default.asp and without the links
    > to the braindumps

    Yes, but how's he going to make any money off posting that?

    Not that he stands much of a chance of making money off his site, either.

    JaR, Jul 29, 2004
  4. Scott

    Ben Guest

    Troll!

    Ben, Jul 30, 2004
  5. Scott

    catwalker63 Guest

    (Scott) allegedly meandered in

    > Hi
    >
    > This site regarding microsoft papers and study materials
    > so kindly check it.
    >
    > http://www.mcse-certification.us
    >

    > Thanks

    A S S F U C K I N G T R O L L S P A M M E R!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2004
  6. Scott

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 30, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > A S S F U C K I N G T R O L L S P A M M E R!

    Don't pussy foot around catwalker, tell 'em what you *really* think!

    --
    Tech "Suggestive Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 30, 2004